Alguma parte de toda a história possui algo real?
What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
What some people would call sixth sense is what Cassie Nightingale seem to charmed. What do you thing is she charmed other sense with her experience growing up?
Read more about what Bailee has to say about The Good Witch's Season 3!
Did anyone notice that when Cassie and Jake were sitting infront of the fire and the clock stuck 12 that it actually sounded 13 times?
I was thinking about making a page for Cassie Nightingale's remedies that she gives to people. I find it interesting. I was thinking it would look something like this (these are all from S1E1 as an example):
Cassie's remedies by use:
Arthritis - Dried avocado and soybean with boswellia (S1E1)
Unknown Mixture - Ginseng, licorice root, yohimbine (S1E1)
Ingredients Cassie explained:
Boswellia - Derived from the gum of Boswellia trees native to India
Yohimbine - Bark from a west African tree
I think we'd have to have some kind of disclaimer though about anyone trying to use these remedies.
Good Witch season 2 begin on April 17, 2016
It was recently brought to my attention that if you new to Wikia that when you edited you get on your Talk Page a Welcome, this preinstall message.
Here an example:
Hi, welcome to The Good Witch Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Catherine Bell page.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Christy32 (talk) 20:37, March 28, 2015 (UTC)
What is replacing is what you edit archive page name and such. Also my talk page and name are that of active admin, which currently me.
This example before I adopted this wiki:
Hi, welcome to The Good Witch Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Cassie Nightingale page. If you need help, read through our help pages or contact a local admin. If there are no active admins here, stop by Community Central and check out our forums.
Looking for live help? Then join us for an upcoming webinar to chat with staff and other Wikia editors. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia. Lastly, check out the Wikia Video Library, where you can find premium licensed videos to add to the wiki.
All of these links are a great way to start exploring Wikia.
Happy editing, DaNASCAT  (help forum | blog)
These are all preinstalled message that in wikia.com sites. I still work on this out and see I try layout of that message in the future.