|Birth Date||October 15, 1999|
|Birth Place||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
| First |
Bailee Madison (born October 15, 1999) is an American actress.
Life and Career
Bailee Madison was born on October 15, 1999, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Patricia Riley and Michael Riley. She has a large family, having six siblings, with her older sister also being an actress. Bailee attended a Christian church school for most early grades in school.
She has been acting since her first gig as an infant in an Office Depot commercial. Bailee went on to work in large blockbuster films and starred opposite a number of Hollywood A-listers and quickly became a well-known child actor. She is best-known for her role in, Once Upon A Time, when she portrayed a young Snow White, and The Fosters as Sophia Quinn.
Not only passionate about acting, but Bailee is also deeply invested in spreading knowledge through a charity organization, Alex's Lemonade Stand, that raises awareness and money towards pediatric cancer. Off-screen, she enjoys cooking, swimming, biking, arts and crafts, and most of all, spending time with family, friends, with her pet Goldendoodle, Maddie, and her boyfriend. Bailee was in a very public relationship with social media influencer, Alex Lange for two-years. The couple ended their relationship in either late 2018 or early 2019.
Notes and Trivia
- Her middle-name is Rose.
- She was homeschooled for most of her education due to being on set, however, she worked with a tutor daily.
- Her hobby is cooking. She often watches Martha Stewart show and uses her advice in the kitchen.
- Bailee has the same birthday as her Good Witch character, Grace Russell.
- Her older sister, Kaitlin Riley, is also an actress.
- She is often confused for her The Fosters co-star, Maia Mitchell, due to how much they lookalike.
- Bailee runs a YouTube channel and posts weekly about her life and does fun challenges and quizzes.
- She loves tea and pizza.
- Her favorite pizza topping is pepperoni, though she isn't picky about what goes on it.