|Birthname||Catherine Lisa Bell|
|Birth Date||August 14, 1968|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Spouse(s)||Adam Beason (1994–2011)|
|Notable roles|| Cassie Nightingale (Good Witch Franchise)|
Sarah "Mac" MacKenzie (JAG)
Denise Sherwood (Army Wives)
| First |
| The Good Witch (film)|
Starting Over...Again (TV series)
| Last |
|The Good Witch's Wonder (film)|
Life and Career Edit
Catherine was born in London but moved to California with her Iranian mother at the age of two. As a young girl, she acted in various TV advertisements but wasn't a child actor. After she graduated from High School she attended UCLA to study biology and pre-medicine, however, she dropped out of school in her Sophomore year to become a model in Japan.
She eventually went back into acting in the early nineties, and became Isabella Rossellini's nude body double in "Death Becomes Her". It was on the set of "Death Becomes Her" that she met Adam Beason, and the two would later get married in 1994 and have two children, a daughter, and a son. They were divorced in 2012.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Catherine is fluent in both Persian and English.
- When she was in her twenties she has Thyroid cancer which resulted in her having her entire Thyroid removed. She doesn't cover the scar with makeup in her television appearances, as she thinks it's cool.
- She knows how to ride a Motorcycle.
- There is a beetle named after her, the Agra Catbellae, a carabid beetle discovered in 2002.
- She is the only cast member from the original TV film to appear in every movie and television episode consecutively.