|Season 4, Episode 3|
|Air Date||May 13, 2018|
|Written by||Anthony Epling & Amy Van Curen|
|Directed by||Fred Gerber|
In 4/4, With Emotion
Abigail's father comes to Middleton in hopes of making amends. Cassie helps an expecting couple accept how different their lives, and family, will be once the baby comes. Grace is forced to think about her future and what path she'll follow as she realizes her affinity for math might not be a passion.
- Catherine Bell as Cassie Nightingale
- Bailee Madison as Grace Russell
- James Denton as Dr. Sam Radford
- Catherine Disher as Mayor Martha Tinsdale
- Sarah Power as Abigail Pershing
- Kylee Evans as Stephanie Borden
- Rhys Matthew Bond as Nick Radford
- James Rittinger as Noah
- Art Hindle Arthur Pershing
- Kristopher Turner as Clay Delgadillo
- Nisa Gundez as Erica Delgadillo
- Addison Holley as Melissa
- Geoffery Antoine as Father
- Jordana Blake as Kaitlyn
Notes and Trivia
- First and only appearance of Arthur Pershing in the series.
- Grace mentions that her favorite things include: writing and photography and wants to try skydiving at some point in her life - although, she knows her mother will never allow it.
- Martha hosts her quarterly Women's Small Business Owner association meeting. At the meeting, Martha requests that all the ladies display their high school yearbook pictures outside their business to inspire the youth of Middleton.
- Grace wins her math competition but expresses that she isn't passionate about Math, and Sam inspires her to think about what she is really passionate about and pursue that instead.