|Family & Friends|
|Spouse(s)||Gwen O'Hanrahan (wife)|
|Employer||Cassie Nightingale (at Grey House B&B)|
|First appearance|| The Good Witch (film)|
Starting Over...Again (tv series)
|Last appearance||The Good Witch's Wonder (film)|
George O'Hanrahan is a character in Hallmark Channel's The Good Witch series.
George is the father of Jenny Russell and former father-in-law to the now deceased Jake Russell. He has two grandchildren via Jenny, Brandon and Lori Russell. He is also a grandfather figure to Jake's daughter, Grace. He currently works at and resides in Grey House.
In his early life, George was a mechanic and frequently worked on automobiles. He had a large group of friends, the last of which, Tommy Manetti, died in the later 2000s.
Throughout Series Edit
Good Witch film series Edit
George received news that the last of his longtime friends, Tommy Manetti, had died. This sent Georgie into a depressive spiral which Cassie noticed. She managed to help pull George back from the brink, by first asking him to help fix her car, as he used to be a mechanic when he was younger. She then asked him to run her bed and breakfast so that she could focus on Bell, Book & Candle, her career as mayor of Middleton, and her newborn daughter, Grace. These actions helped George feel useful once again and led to higher spirits and improved relationships with his family.
George is wildly kind and compassionate to those he considered family and friends. He can be abrasive to people he doesn't particularly care for and has strong opinions when it comes to Middleton and his family.
Physical Appearance Edit
George is an older man in his fifty's or sixties during The Good Witch film series. In the television series, he is anywhere from sixty to seventy.
George has thinning grey hair and wide blue eyes. He has prominent features such as his nose and wears relaxed clothing such as flannels, jeans, or khakis with sneakers. He is always clean shaven and put together.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- George is of Irish descent and is very proud of his heritage.
- He enjoys gardening and is the gardener for Grey House.
- George's daughter was the wife of Jake Russell.
- After his daughters' death, he moved into the Russell home with Jake and his two Grandchildren.
- When Cassie married Jake, he moved into Grey House to have his own space and care for the home while Cassie was away.
- He is the husband of Gwen O'Hanrahan, however, she has yet to appear in the television series and hasn't been mentioned since the film series.