Life and Career
Born and raised in England, Rhys began his acting career as a child. Rhys began his Career with the role of Jason in the children's horror series, R.L. Stine's "The Haunting Hour", shortly followed by the role of the Obnoxious high schooler in the TV movie "Unauthorized Story of Saved By The Bell" in 2014.
- "The Haunting Hour" - Jason
- "Unauthorized Story of Saved By the Bell" - Obnoxious high schooler
- "Good Witch" - Nick Radford
- Ties That Bind (2015) - Cameron Olsen
- Love at First Glance (2017) - Teenager James
- Deadly Exchange (2017) - Jack
- Heartland (2017 - 2018) - Dylan Westfield
Notes and Trivia
- When he films for the show he only speaks in an American accent for the day.
- His first acting job was a water gun commercial and he accidentally shot the camera-man.
- When he first met Bailee Madison she gave him a hug which he didn't reciprocate, due to not being a hugger, as he's from England. He has since become a hugger.
- He lives in Canada and enjoys being there.
- Rhys was in the Hallmark series, "Heartland", alongside Chris Potter. Chris Potter formerly portrayed Jake Russell in The Good Witch film franchise.