All Cassie Nightingale wants for her birthday is for her family and friends to be together. While her husband Jake suggests an intimate dinner at a fancy restaurant in their hometown of Middleton, Cassie would rather have a party at The Grey House, with all her loved ones in attendance. As Cassie's special day is approaching, her stepdaughter Lori discovers disturbing parallels between Cassie and Cassie's great aunt, nicknamed the Grey Lady, who disappeared at her own birthday party years before. With signs of a curse looming over her, it's clear that Cassie needs to conjure up more than a little magic to make things right again. Is there birthday magic in the air, or is it a birthday curse?
- Catherine Bell as Cassandra Nightingale
- Chris Potter as Chief of Police Jake Russell
- Matthew Knight as Brandon Russell
- Hannah Endicott-Douglas as Lori Russell
- Peter MacNeill as George O'Hanrahan
- Catherine Disher as Martha Tinsdale
- Elizabeth Lennie as Gwen O'Hanrahan
- Noah Cappe as Deputy Derek Sanders
- Robin Dunne as Drew
Notes and Trivia
- A large continuity error occurs during this movie when Lori and other characters in the movie refer to Elizabeth Merriwick as Cassie's Aunt. As previously established in The Good Witch, Elizabeth is Cassie's great-great-grandmother, according to Cassie.
- Brandon is still at college, implying that this movie occurs in the summer of 2014, a year after the previous one.