|The Good Witch's Family|
The Good Witch's Family
|TV Movie Information|
|Directed by||Craig Pryce|
|Written by||G. Ross Parker|
|Starring|| Catherine Bell|
|Released date||August 5, 2011|
|Running time||82 minutes|
|Preceded by||The Good Witch's Gift|
|Followed by||The Good Witch's Charm|
The Good Witch's Family is a 2011 American television film that aired on the Hallmark Channel on October 29, 2011, and is the fourth installment in the series of Good Witch television movies.
Life is going well for Cassie as she settles into marriage with Middleton Police Chief Jake Russell and as stepmom to Brandon and Lori. But evil soon blows into town in the form of Cassie's long-lost cousin Abigail, who whips up wickedness like a tornado. The once peaceful Russell family bickers night and day; Jake is fired after an argument with the Mayor over a bridge expansion; and Martha, the Mayor's wife, and town busybody walks out on her long marriage. As the town divides further over neighborhood expansion, Cassie is drafted to run for Mayor. Within her once-happy marriage, her family is unraveling, and Abigail's diabolical "double, double, toil and trouble" is the apex of Cassie's misery. What's a good witch to do?
- Catherine Bell as Cassandra Nightingale
- Chris Potter as Chief of Police Jake Russell
- Matthew Knight as Brandon Russell
- Hannah Endicott-Douglas as Lori Russell
- Peter MacNeill as George O'Hanrahan
- Catherine Disher as Martha Tinsdale
- Paul Miller as Mayor Tom Tinsdale
- Noah Cappe as Deputy Derek Sanders
- Sarah Power as Abigail Pershing
Notes and Trivia Edit
- The movie was almost titled, "Good Witch, Bad Witch".
- This movie marks the only appearance of voodoo dolls in the franchise.