The Good Witch's Gift is a 2010 American television film that aired on the Hallmark Channel on November 13, 2010, and is the third installment in the series of The Good Witch television movies.
Cassandra Nightingale always has a few tricks up her sleeve but is surprised when her handsome sweetheart, Police Chief Jake Russell, proposes. Getting into the spirit of the season, they set their wedding date for Christmas Eve--only six days away! As the two hurry to plan the wedding, trouble clouds their happiness when a mysterious man from Jake's past returns to town.
- Catherine Bell as Cassandra Nightingale
- Chris Potter as Police Chief Jake Russell
- Matthew Knight as Brandon Russell
- Hannah Endicott-Douglas as Lori Russell
- Peter MacNeill as George O'Hanrahan
- Catherine Disher as Martha Tinsdale
- Paul Miller as Mayor Tom Tinsdale
- Noah Cappe as Deputy Derek Sanders
- James McGowan as Leon Deeks
- Jordan Todosey as Jodi Deeks
- Marie Ward as Ruth Deeks
Notes and Trivia
- The movie takes place over a seven-day time frame from December 17th, to December 25th, presumably of 2009, the same year as the previous film as merely "Christmas" is suggested when they marry with no implication of it being a later year than the proposal.
- Cassie and Jake finally get married.
- Although the movie is set in the fictitious town of "Middleton" and filmed in Hamilton, Ontario, the police chief's office has a large wall map showing Chicago IL suburbs such as Tinley Park and Orland Park.