The Good Witch's Wonder is a 2014 American television film that aired on the Hallmark Channel on October 25, 2014. It is the seventh and final installment in the series of The Good Witch television movies. It inspired and sets up the Good Witch television series.
The seventh film installment opens with Cassie Nightingale (Catherine Bell) anticipating big changes as she hands over the town's mayoral reins to her friend Martha Tinsdale (Catherine Disher) and prepares for her stepson's wedding to his fiancée, Tara (Ashley Leggat). But when the wedding date gets moved up, it causes tension that threatens Tara and Brandon's (Matthew Knight) happily-ever-after. Meanwhile, Cassie befriends the town's newcomer, Audrey (Rachel Wilson), and hires her to help in Cassie's store until Audrey's mysterious past comes back to haunt her and brings trouble for the town and Martha's first project as mayor. Despite her seemingly magical knack for solving problems for those around her, Cassie wonders if this recent turn of events is something she -- or anyone -- can actually fix.
- Catherine Bell as Cassandra Nightingale
- Chris Potter as Chief of Police Jake Russell
- Matthew Knight as Brandon Russell
- Hannah Endicott-Douglas as Lori Russell
- Peter MacNeill as George O'Hanrahan
- Catherine Disher as Martha Tinsdale
- Ashley Leggat as Tara Russell
- Noah Cappe as Deputy Derek Sanders
- Lily-Fay Mowbray as Grace Russell
Notes and Trivia
- The Good Witch's Wonder takes place in 2016. Its predecessor, The Good Witch's Destiny, took place in 2014. Brandon and Tara planned to marry two years after that, meaning the movie takes place approximately in 2016.